Oibutary: Rodney Louis Kleppe
A memorial gathering for Rodney Louis Kleppe, 49, Glendale, Ariz., will be from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 19, 2005, at Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie. He was cremated.
Mr. Keppe died Dec. 2, 2004, in Peoria, Ariz. He was born July 5, 1955, in Topeka, the son of Virgil E. and Betty (Myers) Kleppe.
He was a 1973 graduate of Tonganoxie High School. He had worked for Hiller Custom Wood, Wichita, designing aircraft interiors and for Industri Pesawat Terbang Nasantara Aircraft Co., in Indonesia. At the time of his death, he was an owner of Sonic Restaurants in Phoenix.
Survivors include his wife, Pat Kleppe, Wichita, and a brother, Steve Kleppe, Scottsdale, Ariz.
More like this story
- Document proving WWII military sex slaves now at KU library
- Kansas City Connection: Grinders Pizza and Celebration at the Station
- Slide in Kansas oil industry continues to stress producers
- Kansas universities accept hundreds of students who don’t meet minimum admission standards: report
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie 4-H leader Gretchen Manus