Oibutary: Rodney Louis Kleppe
A memorial gathering for Rodney Louis Kleppe, 49, Glendale, Ariz., will be from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 19, 2005, at Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie. He was cremated.
Mr. Keppe died Dec. 2, 2004, in Peoria, Ariz. He was born July 5, 1955, in Topeka, the son of Virgil E. and Betty (Myers) Kleppe.
He was a 1973 graduate of Tonganoxie High School. He had worked for Hiller Custom Wood, Wichita, designing aircraft interiors and for Industri Pesawat Terbang Nasantara Aircraft Co., in Indonesia. At the time of his death, he was an owner of Sonic Restaurants in Phoenix.
Survivors include his wife, Pat Kleppe, Wichita, and a brother, Steve Kleppe, Scottsdale, Ariz.
More like this story
- Kansas Senate approves concealed carry of guns without training or permit
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck