Oibutary: Rodney Louis Kleppe
A memorial gathering for Rodney Louis Kleppe, 49, Glendale, Ariz., will be from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 19, 2005, at Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie. He was cremated.
Mr. Keppe died Dec. 2, 2004, in Peoria, Ariz. He was born July 5, 1955, in Topeka, the son of Virgil E. and Betty (Myers) Kleppe.
He was a 1973 graduate of Tonganoxie High School. He had worked for Hiller Custom Wood, Wichita, designing aircraft interiors and for Industri Pesawat Terbang Nasantara Aircraft Co., in Indonesia. At the time of his death, he was an owner of Sonic Restaurants in Phoenix.
Survivors include his wife, Pat Kleppe, Wichita, and a brother, Steve Kleppe, Scottsdale, Ariz.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Grinders Pizza and Celebration at the Station
- Dole Institute to exhibit Bob Dole's WWII-era letters
- Kansas designates Wednesday as Military Appreciation Day
- Kansas House panel to review Democratic lawmaker's remarks
- Report: Nearly 1 in 3 young U.S. adults too fat for military