Toganoxie, McLouth games postponed
Approaching inclement weather forces rescheduled games
The Tonganoxie-Lansing basketball games for Tuesday have been cancelled, as have games between McLouth and Oskaloosa.
School officals at THS and Lansing postponed tonight's games, which were to be played in Tonganoxie. THS athletics director Brandon Parker said other Kaw Valley League schools also were postponing games, while some schools were letting students out early because of the weather. Parker said the games tentatively would be played Jan. 25, but the two schools still were working on a definite date.
The McLouth-Oskaloosa games will be played Monday in McLouth.
More like this story
- Man accused of Jewish site shootings to appear in court
- Hats off to you, Tonganoxie and McLouth graduates
- Education focus: Academic boot camp program puts veterans back in the classroom
- Long VA waits less of a problem in Kansas than elsewhere
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance