Toganoxie, McLouth games postponed
Approaching inclement weather forces rescheduled games
The Tonganoxie-Lansing basketball games for Tuesday have been cancelled, as have games between McLouth and Oskaloosa.
School officals at THS and Lansing postponed tonight's games, which were to be played in Tonganoxie. THS athletics director Brandon Parker said other Kaw Valley League schools also were postponing games, while some schools were letting students out early because of the weather. Parker said the games tentatively would be played Jan. 25, but the two schools still were working on a definite date.
The McLouth-Oskaloosa games will be played Monday in McLouth.
More like this story
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Feds: Hotel owners replaced legal workers with immigrants
- Tonganoxie High softball looks to improve in 2015
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck