Anna Pearl (LaPlaca) Hunt
Services for Anna Pearl (LaPlaca) Hunt, 78, Paterson, N.J., were Jan. 3, 2005, at the Browning-Forshay Funeral Home in Hawthorne, N.J. Burial was in Laurel Grove Cemetery in Totowa, N.J.
Mrs. Hunt died Dec. 30, 2004, at St. Joseph's Medical Center. She was born Sept. 24, 1926, in Paterson, N.J.
Mrs. Hunt was a lifelong resident of Paterson who graduated from St. Anthony's High School. She earned a certificate as a licensed practical nurse.
She married Louis Congleton on Nov. 11, 1948. He died in 1961. She later married Richard Hunt on Sept. 25, 1978. He survives, of the home.
Other survivors include a son, Paul Congleton, Gulfport, Miss.; two daughters, Patricia Johnson, Tonganoxie, and Annamaria Rainey, McLouth; her twin sister, Julia Discenza, Garfield, N.J.; 10 grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren.
More like this story
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Top Kansas GOP lawmakers to unveil school funding proposal
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- New Kansas schools plan has funds for budget emergencies
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row