Ruth Yvonne Palmer
Services for Ruth Yvonne Palmer, 48, Tonganoxie, will be at noon Saturday, Jan. 22, 2005, at Sacred Heart Catholic Church, 1100 West Street, Tonganoxie. Burial will be in Sacred Heart Cemetery.
Mrs. Palmer died Sunday, Jan. 16, 2005, at her home. She was born Jan. 31, 1956, in Kansas City, Kan., the daughter of George J. and Louise (Monteil) Bichelmeyer.
She was a graduate of Sacred Heart Catholic Elementary School, Bonner Springs, and a 1974 graduate of Linwood High School, Linwood. She was a member of Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Tonganoxie, and had worked for Deluxe Check Printers, Lenexa, and Plastic Packaging Corp., Kansas City, Kan.
On May 11, 1984, she married John D. Palmer in Kansas City, Kan. He survives, of the home.
Other survivors include two sons, Justin D. Palmer, Lawrence, and Garrett M. Palmer, of the home; a daughter, Rachael Y. Palmer, Lawrence; four brothers, Larry Bichelmeyer, Iowa, George Bichelmeyer, Washington state, Ray Bichelmeyer, Tonganoxie, and Bill Bichelmeyer, Kansas City, Kan.; two sisters, Shirley Chappell, Washington state, and Mary Stean, Tonganoxie.
Friends may call from 10 a.m. until mass time Saturday at the church.
Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie, is handling arrangements.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty