Obituary: Connie J. Lewis
Services for Connie J. Lewis, 49, Basehor, will be at 10 a.m. today, July 6, 2005, at Alden-Harrington Funeral Home, Bonner Springs. Burial will be in Sutton Cemetery in Douglas County.
Mrs. Lewis died Thursday, June 30, 2005, at her home. She was born Feb. 14, 1956, in Olathe.
She graduated in 1974 from Lawrence High School and had worked for Stokely-Van Camp and Hall-Kimbrell Environ-mental Services, both in Lawrence.
During the past 15 years, she was secretary to the principal at Leavenworth High School. She was a bowler who was involved with a bowling league in Lawrence. She also played softball.
Survivors include her husband of 18 years, Robert J. Lewis, of the home; two sons, Robert M. Lewis and Owen J. Lewis, both of the home; her parents, Richard and Beverly Cates, Lawrence; a sister, Janice Johnson, Lawrence; and a brother, Rick Cates, Lawrence.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation, sent in care of the funeral home, 214 Oak St., Bonner Springs 66012.
More like this story
- Newman University gets $2 million from Fugate Enterprises
- Kansas National Guard helping search for stranded motorists
- McLouth HIgh baseball team sweeps Immaculata in doubleheader
- McLouth teams drop road games
- SALINA SEQUEL: Tonganoxie volleyball handles BLHS, clinches second straight state appearance