Obituary: Edna Owens
Graveside services for Edna Owens, Overland Park, will be at 2 p.m. Thursday, July 7, 2005, at Oak Hill Cemetery in Lawrence.
Mrs. Owens died Tuesday, July 5, 2005, in Overland Park. She was born Feb. 3, 1917, in Kansas City, Kan., the daughter of Tom and Hila Lee.
Her husband, Leonard Owens, died in 1967.
She was a longtime Tonganoxie resident who moved in 2000 to Overland Park.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the Lawrence Animal Shelter, sent in care of Rumsey-Yost Funeral Home, P.O. Box 1260, Lawrence 66044.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie High golfers state bound after taking 2nd at Atchison Regional
- Hot (pink) shot for Tonganoxie High golfer
- Tonganoxie High golfers take 2nd at Atchison Invitational
- Hesston factory gunman had been served protection order, sheriff says
- Tonganoxie High cross country boys take 2nd, girls 3rd at final Kaw Valley League meet