Obituary: Edna Owens
Graveside services for Edna Owens, Overland Park, will be at 2 p.m. Thursday, July 7, 2005, at Oak Hill Cemetery in Lawrence.
Mrs. Owens died Tuesday, July 5, 2005, in Overland Park. She was born Feb. 3, 1917, in Kansas City, Kan., the daughter of Tom and Hila Lee.
Her husband, Leonard Owens, died in 1967.
She was a longtime Tonganoxie resident who moved in 2000 to Overland Park.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the Lawrence Animal Shelter, sent in care of Rumsey-Yost Funeral Home, P.O. Box 1260, Lawrence 66044.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie High wrestlers competing on Day 2 of state tournament
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Hallmark to transfer printing work from Georgia to Kansas
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets