Obituary: Billy Jack Cronemeyer
Memorial services for Billy Jack Cronemeyer, 75, Tonganoxie, will be at 6 p.m. Friday, July 15, 2005, at Badd Jack's Restaurant, 416 E. Fourth St., Tonganoxie, where the family will receive friends one hour before service time. A reception also will follow the service. Private inurnment is planned.
Mr. Cronemeyer died Monday, July 11, 2005, at Lawrence Memorial Hospital, Lawrence. He was born July 13, 1929, in Lawrence, the son of Ray and Violet (Stoldt) Cronemeyer.
He was a building contractor and a member of the United Methodist Church in Tonganoxie.
On Aug 27, 1949, he married Joan Gruendel in Bentonville, Ark. She survives, of the home.
Other survivors include a son, Jack Cronemeyer, Lawrence; three daughters, Sonie Haislip, Trish Finch and Jeanne Lovell, all of Tonganoxie; eight grandchildren; and 10 great-grandchildren.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the American Cancer Society, sent in care of Quisenberry Funeral Home, Box 993, Tonganoxie 66086.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie church takes another step toward new building
- Tonganoxie Boy Scout provides lending library to downtown pocket park
- Work on new Tonganoxie City Hall starting on Fourth Street
- Tonganoxie hears renovation plans, timetable for new City Hall, police station
- Tonganoxie City Council votes to purchase church for $275,000