Obituary: Veronica M. Thomas
Services for Veronica M. Thomas, 84, Tonganoxie, will be at 2 p.m. today, July 13, at Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Tonganoxie. Burial will be in Sacred Heart Cemetery, Tonganoxie.
Mrs. Thomas died Monday, July 11, 2005, at Edwardsville Manor, Edwardsville. She was born Feb. 16, 1921, in Kansas City, Kan. She worked for Simmons Mattress Company, Kansas City, Kan., before retirement. She was preceded in death by her husband, Phillip V. Thomas, on Jan. 2, 2005.
Survivors include a son, Phillip E. Thomas, Tonganoxie; a daughter, Mary Elizabeth Thomas, Tonganoxie; two brothers, Charles Sachen, Kansas City, Kan., and Richard Sachen, San Jose, Calif.; four sisters, Mary Mikuls, Anne Klements and Frances Shamet, all of Kansas City, Kan., and Catherine Sosinski, Overland Park; and a grandson.
The family will receive friends for one hour before services at the church.
Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie, handled arrangements.
More like this story
- Reopening Riddle Boys Ranch concerns some Kansas schools
- Kansas proposed juvenile justice changes would incarcerate fewer youths; some counties express concern
- Kansas again faces possible loss of all federal arts funding
- Brownback's office defends early childhood education shift
- Basehor ‘gaining traction’ in push for EMS expansion