Obituary: Helen Houlihan
Private family inurnment is planned for Helen Houlihan, 57, Tonganoxie, who died Thursday July 14, 2005, at Providence Medical Center, Kansas City, Kan.
She was born on May 20, 1948, in Utica, N.Y., the daughter of John and Mable (Culver) Houlihan.
She loved remodeling, carpentry, plumbing and sewing.
Survivors include two daughters, Jennifer R. Auchmoody and Carol Fuentes, both of Texas; two brothers, John Houlihan, Buffalo, N.Y., and Thomas Bering, Buelah, Colo.; three sisters, Joey K. Houlihan, McLouth, Linda Stone, Buffalo, N.Y., and Carol DuBois, Depew, N.Y.; five grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; and her companion, Santos Rodriguez, Puerto Rico.
Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie, handled arrangements.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Tonganoxie St. Pat's Parade organizers working to bulk up annual spring event
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues