Obituary: Helen Houlihan
Private family inurnment is planned for Helen Houlihan, 57, Tonganoxie, who died Thursday July 14, 2005, at Providence Medical Center, Kansas City, Kan.
She was born on May 20, 1948, in Utica, N.Y., the daughter of John and Mable (Culver) Houlihan.
She loved remodeling, carpentry, plumbing and sewing.
Survivors include two daughters, Jennifer R. Auchmoody and Carol Fuentes, both of Texas; two brothers, John Houlihan, Buffalo, N.Y., and Thomas Bering, Buelah, Colo.; three sisters, Joey K. Houlihan, McLouth, Linda Stone, Buffalo, N.Y., and Carol DuBois, Depew, N.Y.; five grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; and her companion, Santos Rodriguez, Puerto Rico.
Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie, handled arrangements.
More like this story
- Great Midwest Balloon Fest looks for great weather this weekend
- Kansas City Connection: 36 Months in Kansas City
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls
- Kansas City Connection: New Year’s options and a last-minute gift guide
- Basehor man, great-grandson of Eisenhower, named Kansas' newest aviation director