Letter to the editor: Thanks for the improvement
We spent a good majority of the day on Friday, May 27, decorating graves of our loved ones.
Between the two cemeteries in Tonganoxie we have 18 deceased family or friends.
In years past, we have dreaded this task as the grounds and graves were in such poor shape. However we were very pleased to find that they both were in excellent repair.
As we picked up the flowers on Monday afternoon, we were again pleased at how nice the cemeteries looked even though it had stormed over the weekend.
Lorene Rawlins Durbin and Dick Durbin,
More like this story
- Kansas City-St. Joseph Diocese Bishop Finn Resigns
- Kansas' broad marijuana bill attracts bulk of GOP votes
- Motorcycle-vehicle wreck near Tonganoxie sends 2 to KU Hospital
- Rookies and veterans: Tonganoxie Chieftains sending four freshmen, two seniors to state
- Dole Institute to exhibit Bob Dole's WWII-era letters