Obituary: Dorothy M. Boyle
Services for Dorothy M. Boyle, 88, McLouth, were Monday, June 27, 2005, at Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie. Cremation is planned.
Mrs. Boyle died Saturday, June 25, 2005, at Lawrence Memorial Hospital. She was born May 23, 1917, in Chicago, the daughter of William and Dolly (Haynes) McHale.
She worked for Western Electric Company, Cicero, Ill., as a coordinator and retired in 1980.
Survivors include a son, John W. Boyle, Bonita Springs, Fla.; a daughter, Patricia J. Stine, Tonganoxie; a sister, Janet Moffett, Houston; two grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
The family suggests memorial contributions to Lawrence Humane Society, sent in care of Quisenberry Funeral Home, P.O. Box 993, Tonganoxie 66086.
More like this story
- Local attorney faces incumbent in school board race
- Education focus: Academic boot camp program puts veterans back in the classroom
- Education officials say schools need reshaped for the future
- Kansas education's new vision focuses on nonacademic skills
- Kansas ranks low in providing summer meals to children