Obituary: John White
Memorial services for John White, 54, Sand Springs, Okla., were Tuesday, June 28, 2005, at Moore's Southlawn Funeral Chapel in Tulsa.
Mr. White died June 24, 2005, at Tulsa Regional Hospital, Tulsa. He was born March 19, 1951, in Lawrence, the son of Joe and Myrtis White. He was a 1969 graduate of Tonganoxie High School. He worked as a draftsman field engineer.
He married Debi White on Jan. 31, 1976, in Caney, Kan. She survives.
Other survivors include a daughter, Carly White, Hutchinson; a son, Travis White, Tulsa; a brother, Larry White, Texas; and his parents, Caney.
More like this story
- Kansas House passes teacher collective bargaining compromise
- Reopening Riddle Boys Ranch concerns some Kansas schools
- Tonganoxie School Board special meeting Thursday to cover potential LOB increase, freshman athletics
- Tonganoxie group hopes for 'yes' vote in mail ballot election
- Tongnoxie USD 464 board cuts teacher position, freshman athletics events