Obituary: Eunice E. “Judy” Calovich
Services for Eunice E. "Judy" Calovich, 83, Kirbyville, Mo., were Friday, Feb. 25, 2005, at Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Tonganoxie. Burial was in Sacred Heart Cemetery.
Mrs. Calovich died Tuesday, Feb. 22, 2005, in Forsyth, Mo. She was born March 26, 1921, in Kansas City, Kan., the daughter of James and Fern (Vincent) Ellis.
She was a member of Our Lady of the Ozarks Catholic Church, Forsyth and had belonged to extension home unit clubs in Tonganoxie and southern Missouri. In 1987, she was a finalist for a Merit Mother of the Year in Missouri.
In 1941, she married Joe Calovich in Welbern, Kan. He survives, of the home.
Other survivors include five sons, James Michael Calovich, Wasilla, Alaska, John Stephen Calovich, Chapman, and Thomas Albert Calovich, Robert Edward Calovich and Mark Richard Calovich, all of Tonganoxie; three daughters, Judith Ann Cline, Tulsa, Okla., Catherine Marie Cline, Branson, Mo., and Mary Elizabeth Bowman, Kansas City, Kan.; 23 grandchildren; and 28 great-grandchildren.
More like this story
- New LMH oncologist joins hospital with background in research, goals for patient care
- Chronic wasting disease spreads to 6 more Kansas counties
- Evidence of bedbugs found at Topeka library
- Kansas doctor, wife face new sentencing in overdose deaths
- Presidents of 4 Kansas universities decline salary increase