Obituary: Donald Richard Vassar Sr.
Services for Donald Vassar Sr., 63, were Thursday, March 3, 2005, in the Craig-Hurtt-Bradley Chapel, Mountain Grove, Mo., with the Rev. Guy Johnston officiating. Burial was in Hillcrest Cemetery.
Mr. Vassar died Feb. 25, 2005, at Skaggs Community Hospital, Branson, Mo., after a long illness. He was born on June 27, 1941, in Mountain Grove, Mo., the son of Kenneth H. and Lela V. (Sanders) Vassar.
Survivors include his wife of 43 years, Delores Vassar of the home; a son, Donald Vassar Jr., Springfield, Mo.; three daughters, Annette Dalton, Taneyville, Mo., Pamela Dapprich, Branson, Mo., and Kerry Morrow, Walnut Shade, Mo.; two brothers, Robert Vassar, Garden City, Mo., and Russell Vassar, Tonganoxie; two sisters, Twila J. Frank, Kansas City, Kan., and Theda Stoner, Tonganoxie; and 10 grandchildren.
More like this story
- Kansas changing notification for vehicle tag renewals
- Auction for KU basketball shirt to benefit memorial scholarship fund
- Carlisle no longer Tonganoxie High principal
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation