Obituary: Patricia Jean Quisenberry
Services for Patricia Jean Quisenberry, 58, Wasilla, Alaska, were last Wednesday, March 2, 2005, at Valley Funeral Home Chapel in Wasilla.
Ms. Quisenberry died Feb. 28, 2005, at Valley hospital in Palmer, Alaska. She was born March 3, 1946, in Tonganoxie, where she graduated from high school. She was the daughter of Hervey and Dorothy Quisenberry.
In 1979, she moved to Haines, Alaska, where she lived for 10 years before settling in Wasilla.
She was a member of the Baha'i faith.
Survivors include her husband, Andy Johnson, of the home; a sister, Dot Rosenberg, Gainsville, Texas; and a brother, Calvin Quisenberry, Tonganoxie.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the Marfan Foundation, 22 Manhasset Ave., Port Washington, N.Y. 11050-3121.
More like this story
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty