Obituary: Thomas Russell
Services for Thomas Russell, 34, Lansing, will be at 10 a.m. Friday, March 11, 2005, at Belden-Sexton-Sumpter Funeral Chapel, Leavenworth. Burial will be at Mount Muncie Cemetery.
Mr. Russell died Saturday, March 5, 2005, at his home. He was born June 1, 1971, in Sullivan, Ind., the son of Thomas and Conny (Hoesman) Russell.
He was a business owner and member of the local boilermakers union.
He and Ms. Worrall were married June 29, 2002, in Lansing.
Survivors include his wife; five children, Lauran, Morgan, Taylor, Jonathan and Whitney; his parents; a brother, Richard; and two sisters, Sherry Coffman and Dixie Meyer.
The family will receive friends from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday at the funeral chapel.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the family, sent in care of the funeral home, 500 Oak St., Leavenworth 66058.
More like this story
- Kansas district court judge sues over state law on courts
- Kansas school funding dispute heading back to high court
- Kansas court considers handling of school funding lawsuit
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Judge won't hear retrial of man who punched his attorney