Winds fuel chimney fire
Area firefighters work to put out blaze in Tonganoxie home
Firefighters responded to a chimney fire at 303 W. Second St. about 1 p.m. Thursday.
No injuries were reported, and firefighters were able to extinguish the blaze.
For more information about the fire, see the March 16 edition of The Mirror.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie Sesquicentennial organizers seek volunteers; meeting set for Tuesday
- Tonganoxie High athlete signs to compete in track at Tabor for former THS coach
- Tonganoxie Elementary School wins state title in Music Memory
- Tonganoxie senior earns K-State's Putnam Scholarship
- Tonganoxie bids farewell to Class of 2016 with Saturday graduation