Exciting year for junior varsity
The Tonganoxie High girls junior varsity team concluded its season with an 11-4 record and a second-place finish in the Mill Valley Tournament.
Tonganoxie's season came with plenty of excitement, including a double overtime victory against Mill Valley last month in Tonganoxie.
The Chieftains' Tracie Hileman hit a three-pointer that pushed Tonganoxie to a victory against Mill Valley.
Ashlee Lohman was Tonganoxie's leading scorer. She tallied 130 points for the season and had an average of 8.7 per game. Aimee Ostermeyer was right behind Lohman with 114 and a 7.6 average.
Here are individual scoring statistics for this year's junior varsity team.
Tana Lloyd 23 1.5
Tracie Hileman 98 6.5
Jennifer Wagner 20 1.3
Amanda Lenon 20 1.3
Christy Weller 70 4.7
Aimee Ostermeyer 114 7.6
Kelley Stauch 63 4.2
Ashlee Lohman 130 8.7
Rachel Bogard 69 4.6
Alex Kissinger 2 0.1
Amie Riddle 66 4.4
Stephanie Rust 6 0.4
More like this story
- Kansas lawmakers considering proposals on public employees
- Kansas Democratic Party names new executive director
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie UMC minister Bill Gepford