Obituary: Mary Anne Yates
Graveside services for Mary Anne Yates, 50, Kansas City, Kan., will be at 11 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 5, 2005, at Maple Grove Cemetery.
Ms. Yates died Friday, Oct. 28, 2005, at her home. She was born May 26, 1955, in Kansas City, Kan., the daughter of James and Marjorie (Morrow) Yates. She worked as a computer analyst.
Survivors include her father, James Yates, Kansas City, Kan.; her mother, Marjorie Lindenman, Lawrence; four sisters, Muriel Harris, Kansas City, Kan, Martha Jo Yates, Oak Grove, Mo., Marcia Yates-Roberts, Linwood, and Marilyn Arnold, Kansas City, Kan.
Friends may call from 9:30 a.m. until 10:30 a.m. Saturday at Quisenberry Funeral Home Chapel, Tonganoxie.
The family suggests memorials to Kansas City Hospice, sent in care of the funeral home, P.O. Box 993, Tonganoxie 66086.
More like this story
- Analysis: Kansas abortion ruling could have sweeping effects
- Man convicted in Jewish site killings is sentenced to death
- Kansas Supreme Court may review case dealing with its power
- Kansas court's approval of death sentence not seen as shift
- ACLU: Kansas' gay marriage laws should be stricken from book