Obituary: John Patterson
Services for John W. Patterson, 77, rural McLouth, were Friday, Nov. 4, 2005, at McLouth Church of the Nazarene. Burial followed in Wild Horse Cemetery in McLouth.
Mr. Patterson died Nov. 1, 2005, at his home. He was born Aug. 24, 1928, in Edwardsville, the son of John Johnathan and Ina Walker Patterson.
Mr. Patterson worked for Kansas City Terminal Railroad for 27 years. He was the co-owner and operator of Patterson Painting for more than 10 years.
He married Dorace J. Curtis on March 13, 1948, in Kansas City, Kan. She survives, of the home.
Other survivors include two daughters, Linda K. Carver, Tonganoxie, and Lucinda K. Jones, Excelsior Springs, Mo.; a sister, Helen Todd, Bonner Springs; five grandchildren; and a great-grandchild.
The family suggests memorial contributions to Leavenworth County Hospice, sent in care of Barnet Funeral Home, P.O. Box 416, Oskaloosa 66066.
More like this story
- Tongnoxie USD 464 board cuts teacher position, freshman athletics events
- Tonganoxie USD 464 board discusses traffic issues at new school
- Tonganoxie Middle School cross country opens season
- Tonganoxie USD 464 has 1 applicant for board opening; hires and resignations; Statehouse candidate visits meeting
- Tonganoxie USD 464 superintendent's contract extended through 2017