Obituary: Ruth G. Moore
Services for Ruth G. Moore, 77, Tonganoxie, were Saturday, Nov. 5, 2005, at Basehor United Methodist Church. Burial was in Glenwood Cemetery, Basehor.
Mrs. Moore died Thursday Nov. 3, 2005, at her home. She was born Jan. 19, 1928, in Newton, the daughter of Rolla and Mable (Botkin) McCall.
She received a masters degree from Kansas State University in 1973. She taught piano and gifted classes. She was a member of the Basehor United Methodist Church, the Kansas Music Teachers Association and P.E.O. Chapter HS of Tonganoxie.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Charles Moore, in 2001.
Survivors include a daughter, Marilyn McGown, Tonganoxie, a stepdaughter, Sarah Glod, Richmond, Va., and two grandsons.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the church, sent in care of Quisenberry Funeral Home, P.O. Box 993, Tonganoxie 66086.
More like this story
- Kobach seeks end to lawsuit against Kansas citizenship rule
- KNEA to appeal dismissal of teacher tenure lawsuit
- Linn County attorney dismisses case against Tonganoxie superintendent
- Early morning vehicle accident claims life of May Tonganoxie High graduate
- Quapaw tribe seeks dismissal of lawsuit over casino plans