Obituary: James D. Hall
No services are planned for James D. Hall, 63, Tonganoxie, who died Friday, Nov. 11, 2005, at his home. Cremation was planned.
Mr. Hall was born July 28, 1942, in Kansas City, Mo. He worked as a switchman for the Santa Fe Railroad and had served in the U.S. Army and Marine Corps.
Survivors include a son, Samuel Hall, Tonganoxie; two daughters, Victoria Jeffrey, Bonner Springs, and Gale Rudick, Crane, Mo.; two brothers, Richard Hall, LaCygne, and Robert Hall of California; a sister, Caroline Bratton, North Kansas City, Mo.; and seven grandchildren.
Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie, handled arrangements.
More like this story
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas Senate panel's budget debate part of crowded agenda
- Kansas officials hope budget puzzle pieces drop into place
- Kansas Legislature mulls slashing green energy incentives