Obituary: James D. Hall
No services are planned for James D. Hall, 63, Tonganoxie, who died Friday, Nov. 11, 2005, at his home. Cremation was planned.
Mr. Hall was born July 28, 1942, in Kansas City, Mo. He worked as a switchman for the Santa Fe Railroad and had served in the U.S. Army and Marine Corps.
Survivors include a son, Samuel Hall, Tonganoxie; two daughters, Victoria Jeffrey, Bonner Springs, and Gale Rudick, Crane, Mo.; two brothers, Richard Hall, LaCygne, and Robert Hall of California; a sister, Caroline Bratton, North Kansas City, Mo.; and seven grandchildren.
Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie, handled arrangements.
More like this story
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas committee review bill to boost tobacco, alcohol taxes
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row