Obituary: Marlene L. Potter
Graveside services for Marlene L. Potter, 67, Tonganoxie, were at 2 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2005, at Fowler Cemetery in McLouth.
Mrs. Potter died Saturday, Nov. 12, 2005, at her home. She was born Nov. 13, 1937, in Oskaloosa, the daughter of Delmer and Mary (Patterson) Hedgepath. She was a homemaker.
Survivors include her husband, Stacy Potter, of the home; a daughter, Denise Mead, Pooler, Ga.; her mother, Mary Hedgepath, McLouth; a brother, Albert Hedgepath, McLouth; two sisters, Thelma Durkes and Shirley Kingsolver, both of McLouth; and a granddaughter.
A daughter, Twila Coleman, preceded her in death.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie High baseball splits with Jeff West, prepares for Lansing
- Tonganoxie High baseball players, alums help area team win state USSSA baseball tournament
- McLouth HIgh baseball team sweeps Immaculata in doubleheader
- Tonganoxie High softball looks to end skid on Senior Night; baseball hopes for similar results
- Tonganoxie High teams open spring season