Obituary: Marlene L. Potter
Graveside services for Marlene L. Potter, 67, Tonganoxie, were at 2 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2005, at Fowler Cemetery in McLouth.
Mrs. Potter died Saturday, Nov. 12, 2005, at her home. She was born Nov. 13, 1937, in Oskaloosa, the daughter of Delmer and Mary (Patterson) Hedgepath. She was a homemaker.
Survivors include her husband, Stacy Potter, of the home; a daughter, Denise Mead, Pooler, Ga.; her mother, Mary Hedgepath, McLouth; a brother, Albert Hedgepath, McLouth; two sisters, Thelma Durkes and Shirley Kingsolver, both of McLouth; and a granddaughter.
A daughter, Twila Coleman, preceded her in death.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie High baseball splits with Jeff West, prepares for Lansing
- Chieftain softball lands 2 Tonganoxie players on Lawrence Journal-World All-Area Team
- Tonganoxie High baseball players, alums help area team win state USSSA baseball tournament
- Tonganoxie tough at Butch Foster Memorial Baseball Classic, reaches title game for first time in school history
- McLouth HIgh baseball team sweeps Immaculata in doubleheader