Obituary: Marlene L. Potter
Graveside services for Marlene L. Potter, 67, Tonganoxie, were at 2 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2005, at Fowler Cemetery in McLouth.
Mrs. Potter died Saturday, Nov. 12, 2005, at her home. She was born Nov. 13, 1937, in Oskaloosa, the daughter of Delmer and Mary (Patterson) Hedgepath. She was a homemaker.
Survivors include her husband, Stacy Potter, of the home; a daughter, Denise Mead, Pooler, Ga.; her mother, Mary Hedgepath, McLouth; a brother, Albert Hedgepath, McLouth; two sisters, Thelma Durkes and Shirley Kingsolver, both of McLouth; and a granddaughter.
A daughter, Twila Coleman, preceded her in death.
More like this story
- McLouth HIgh baseball team sweeps Immaculata in doubleheader
- McLouth baseball sweeps Nebraska team in opening doubleheader
- Tonganoxie High girls can't get past Piper in substate title game
- Mill Valley proves to be too much for THS baseball
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament