Letter to the editor: A successful project
A SUCCESSFUL PROJECT
To the editor:
The Tonganoxie community once again comes through with donations for the Knights of Columbus Tootsie roll drive. Over the weekend of Oct. 16, 17 and 18, a total of $1,232.84 was collected for people with intellectual difficulties. A total of 80 percent of this money will stay in the community and the other 20 percent will go to support the Special Olympics basketball tournament in Hays on March 16,17 and 18. Once again from Tonganoxie Knights of Columbus thank you to all the people and business that donated money to this worthwhile cause.
Knights of Columbus Council 11352.
More like this story
- What's on your (license) plate?
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- Auction for KU basketball shirt to benefit memorial scholarship fund
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?