Obituary: Sharon R. Korver
No services are planned for Sharon R. Korver, 71, Shawnee, who died at her home on Thursday, Sept. 29, 2005.
Ms. Korver was born July 2, 1934, in Sheldon, Iowa, the daughter of Myrtle Strunks and John Korver.
She was retired.
Survivors include a daughter, Kim Korver, Tonganoxie; two sisters, Charlotte McAtee and Shirley Nunn, both of Springfield, Mo.; and a brother, Ken Korver, Carmel, Calif.
The family suggests memorial contributions in Ms. Korver's name to Kansas City Hospice, 10100 W. 87th St., Suite 100, Overland Park 66212.
More like this story
- Armed teenager running toward school shot by police officer
- Kansas proposed juvenile justice changes would incarcerate fewer youths; some counties express concern
- Hello to summer in Tonganoxie
- Mott would be Kansas' first transgender House member
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books