Obituary: Harold Eugene Krull
Harold Eugene Krull, 88, Tonganoxie, died Wednesday, Oct. 5, 2005, at Lawrence Memorial Hospital, Lawrence.
A private inurnment in Hubbel Hill Cemetery, Tonganoxie, will be at a later date.
Mr. Krull was born Aug. 11, 1917, in Ottawa, Kan., the son of William Forrest and Emma (Bonine) Krull.
He was a 1935 graduate of Liberty Memorial High School, Lawrence. He was a U.S. Army Air Corps veteran of World War II, who served in the South Pacific.
Mr. Krull managed Bullock Printing Shop in Lawrence for 16 years and later worked as a job printer and compositor for the World Company, Lawrence, for 30 years, retiring in 1982. He was active in the Veterans of Foreign Wars, Fraternal Order of Eagles, American Legion, PTA, Cub Scout and Boy Scout troops.
He married Mary Frances Haas on May 24, 1941, in Kansas City, Kan. She survives, of the home.
Other survivors include two sons, Mark Krull, Lenexa, and Chad Krull, Tonganoxie; two grandchildren; and one great-granddaughter.
Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie, handled arrangements.
More like this story
- Powerball winning numbers drawn tonight: A look at the winners and losers
- Linwood girl's passion for rodeo continues to grow
- Flash flood watch issued for Johnson, Leavenworth and Wyandotte Counties
- Kansas Senate advances energy, elections, gambling proposals
- Antler broker flourishes in his Delphos business