Obituary: Anna Loretta Gaunce
Graveside services for Anna Loretta Gaunce, 91, Basehor, will be at 11 a.m. Friday, Oct. 28, 2005, at Memorial Park Cemetery, Kansas City, Kan.
Mrs. Gaunce died Sunday, Oct. 23, 2005, at her home. She was born Sept. 20, 1914, in Kansas City, Kan., the daughter of Fred and Geneva (Fiedler) Grindel.
She was a homemaker and a member of the Catholic Church. On Oct. 20, 1937, she married John L. Gaunce in Liberty, Mo. He died earlier.
Survivors include a son, John David Gaunce, Chipita Park, Colo.; a daughter, Susan NovoGradac, Basehor; two sisters, Catherine Blythe, DeSoto, and Margaret Mary Smith, Johnson County; four grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.
Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie, handled arrangements.
More like this story
- Atchison thwarts Tonganoxie High volleyball push for another state berth
- Tonganoxie volleyball: Surviving in Salina
- Tonganoxie High boys soccer ties KC Christian on Senior Night, finishes regular season unbeaten
- Tonganoxie High soccer opens 4-1A regionals as No. 4 seed
- Tonganoxie High boys soccer opens regionals as No. 1 seed