Obituary: Anna Loretta Gaunce
Graveside services for Anna Loretta Gaunce, 91, Basehor, will be at 11 a.m. Friday, Oct. 28, 2005, at Memorial Park Cemetery, Kansas City, Kan.
Mrs. Gaunce died Sunday, Oct. 23, 2005, at her home. She was born Sept. 20, 1914, in Kansas City, Kan., the daughter of Fred and Geneva (Fiedler) Grindel.
She was a homemaker and a member of the Catholic Church. On Oct. 20, 1937, she married John L. Gaunce in Liberty, Mo. He died earlier.
Survivors include a son, John David Gaunce, Chipita Park, Colo.; a daughter, Susan NovoGradac, Basehor; two sisters, Catherine Blythe, DeSoto, and Margaret Mary Smith, Johnson County; four grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.
Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie, handled arrangements.
More like this story
- McLouth High baseketball teams' seasons end at sub-state
- Basehor-Linwood ends Tonganoxie boys basketball season
- Tonganoxie High girls can't get past Piper in substate title game
- Tonganoxie girls notch upset victory against Sumner Academy
- Tonganoxie High School girls team heads into sub-state with victory