McLouth to host invitational
Nick Edgell was McLouth's top placer Saturday at the Wamego Invitational.
Edgell finished 36th in the Class 3-2-1A boys race with a time of 19:51. Hillsboro won the class 3-2-1A boys race, while the Riley County won the 3-2-1A girls race.
In the Class 4A race, Baldwin won the boys race, while De Soto placed fifth.
On the girls side, El Dorado won the 4A race, but Baldwin finished second. De Soto and Eudora were right behind the Bulldogs, taking third and fourth respectively.
McLouth will return to action Thursday when it competes in its home invitational. The meet starts at 4 p.m. at the Bulldog Sports Complex in McLouth.
The team will compete a week later at the Tonganoxie Invitational.
More like this story
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Kobach says Kansas attracted most new businesses since 2003
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action