Obituary: Beverly J. Goss
Services for Beverly J. Goss, 68, Linwood, were Monday, Sept. 12, 2005, at Tonganoxie Christian Church. Burial was in Glenwood Cemetery, Basehor.
Mrs. Goss died Thursday, Sept. 8, 2005, at her home. She was born May 12, 1937, in Kansas City, Kan., the daughter of Richard and Sarah (Ashlock) Taylor.
She married James O. Goss on May 5, 1956, in Kansas City, Kan. Mrs. Goss was a homemaker and an Avon representative for 31 years. She also was a member of Tonganoxie Christian Church.
Survivors include her husband, of the home; two sons, James O. Goss Jr., Bonner Springs, and Curtis R. Goss, Tonganoxie; two sisters, Brenda K. Jordan, Carthage, Mo., and Belinda J. Kline, Kansas City, Kan.; and two grandchildren.
Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie, handled arrangements.
More like this story
- 3 suspects in custody after high-speed police chase ends in Lawrence
- Tonganoxie part of investigation in shooting death of KCK officer
- Police seek help in burglary case involving Tonganoxie High School
- Kansas lawmakers seek to limit release of police video
- Suspect identified in case involving threatening message at Tonganoxie Elementary School