Obituary: Beverly J. Goss
Services for Beverly J. Goss, 68, Linwood, were Monday, Sept. 12, 2005, at Tonganoxie Christian Church. Burial was in Glenwood Cemetery, Basehor.
Mrs. Goss died Thursday, Sept. 8, 2005, at her home. She was born May 12, 1937, in Kansas City, Kan., the daughter of Richard and Sarah (Ashlock) Taylor.
She married James O. Goss on May 5, 1956, in Kansas City, Kan. Mrs. Goss was a homemaker and an Avon representative for 31 years. She also was a member of Tonganoxie Christian Church.
Survivors include her husband, of the home; two sons, James O. Goss Jr., Bonner Springs, and Curtis R. Goss, Tonganoxie; two sisters, Brenda K. Jordan, Carthage, Mo., and Belinda J. Kline, Kansas City, Kan.; and two grandchildren.
Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie, handled arrangements.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie police looking for information regarding case of man trying to lure middle school student into vehicle
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Tonganoxie police calls, March 25-April 9, 2015
- Lawmakers advance abortion, election law tweaks on 100th day
- Toddler hospitalized after being struck by lawn mower