Catherine R. Gallagher
Services for Catherine R. (Moffat) Gallagher, 68, Cincinnati, Ohio, were Sept. 20, 2005, at Immaculate Heart of Mary Church in Cincinnati.
Mrs. Gallagher died Sept. 16, 2005, at her home. She was born April 12, 1937, in Clyde, Mo.
She was a homemaker.
Survivors include her husband, Robert A. Gallagher, of the home; a son, Christopher Gallagher, Tonganoxie; two daughters, Carolyn Short and Tina Spurlock, both of Cincinnati; a brother, Arthur Moffat, northern Missouri; three sisters, Marybelle Jones, Liberty, Mo., Agnes Glenn, Kansas City, Mo., and Lorraine Moffat, Iowa; and four grandchildren.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the Immaculate Heart of Mary building fund, sent in care of Witt, Good & Kelsch Funeral Home, 7312 Beechmont Avenue, Cincinnati 45230.
More like this story
- Few original Brownback cabinet secretaries remain
- Former Tonganoxie superintendent resigns from same post in Lawrence, plans to take other position in that district, pending board approval
- Kansas educators' outcry over school finance measure stifles meeting
- Brownback budget plan targets bioscience fund, corrections, highway patrol
- Kansas House rejects change in selecting high court justices