Catherine R. Gallagher
Services for Catherine R. (Moffat) Gallagher, 68, Cincinnati, Ohio, were Sept. 20, 2005, at Immaculate Heart of Mary Church in Cincinnati.
Mrs. Gallagher died Sept. 16, 2005, at her home. She was born April 12, 1937, in Clyde, Mo.
She was a homemaker.
Survivors include her husband, Robert A. Gallagher, of the home; a son, Christopher Gallagher, Tonganoxie; two daughters, Carolyn Short and Tina Spurlock, both of Cincinnati; a brother, Arthur Moffat, northern Missouri; three sisters, Marybelle Jones, Liberty, Mo., Agnes Glenn, Kansas City, Mo., and Lorraine Moffat, Iowa; and four grandchildren.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the Immaculate Heart of Mary building fund, sent in care of Witt, Good & Kelsch Funeral Home, 7312 Beechmont Avenue, Cincinnati 45230.
More like this story
- Kansas governor talks tax policy with Missouri lawmakers
- Governor creates Social Services Policy Council
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation