Obituary: Courtney Duncanson
A graveside memorial service and inurnment for Courtney Duncanson, 89, Pomona, were Monday, Sept. 26, 2005, at Hubbel Hill Cemetery in Tonganoxie.
Mr. Duncanson died Thursday, Sept. 22, 2005, at his home. He was born July 4, 1916, in Tonganoxie, the son of Mortimer and Grace (Courtney) Duncanson.
He worked as a plumber. He lived in California and Washington State most of his life. He was preceded in death by his wife, Ruth.
Survivors include two brothers, Ted Duncanson, Tonganoxie, and Fred Duncanson, Fairbanks, Alaska, and three sisters, Martha Leimkuhler, Tonganoxie, Mary Dustin, Andover, Mass., and Millie Cook, Ottawa, Kan.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the Ottawa First United Methodist Church, sent in care of Quisenberry Funeral Home, P.O. Box 993, Tonganoxie, 66086.
More like this story
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Auction for KU basketball shirt to benefit memorial scholarship fund
- Judge won't hear retrial of man who punched his attorney
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck