Obituary: Courtney Duncanson
A graveside memorial service and inurnment for Courtney Duncanson, 89, Pomona, were Monday, Sept. 26, 2005, at Hubbel Hill Cemetery in Tonganoxie.
Mr. Duncanson died Thursday, Sept. 22, 2005, at his home. He was born July 4, 1916, in Tonganoxie, the son of Mortimer and Grace (Courtney) Duncanson.
He worked as a plumber. He lived in California and Washington State most of his life. He was preceded in death by his wife, Ruth.
Survivors include two brothers, Ted Duncanson, Tonganoxie, and Fred Duncanson, Fairbanks, Alaska, and three sisters, Martha Leimkuhler, Tonganoxie, Mary Dustin, Andover, Mass., and Millie Cook, Ottawa, Kan.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the Ottawa First United Methodist Church, sent in care of Quisenberry Funeral Home, P.O. Box 993, Tonganoxie, 66086.
More like this story
- Man convicted in Jewish site killings is sentenced to death
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie Planning Commission member Steve Gumm
- Emergency room at Topeka VA reopens
- Tonganoxie tough at Butch Foster Memorial Baseball Classic, reaches title game for first time in school history
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance