Obituary: Courtney Duncanson
A graveside memorial service and inurnment for Courtney Duncanson, 89, Pomona, were Monday, Sept. 26, 2005, at Hubbel Hill Cemetery in Tonganoxie.
Mr. Duncanson died Thursday, Sept. 22, 2005, at his home. He was born July 4, 1916, in Tonganoxie, the son of Mortimer and Grace (Courtney) Duncanson.
He worked as a plumber. He lived in California and Washington State most of his life. He was preceded in death by his wife, Ruth.
Survivors include two brothers, Ted Duncanson, Tonganoxie, and Fred Duncanson, Fairbanks, Alaska, and three sisters, Martha Leimkuhler, Tonganoxie, Mary Dustin, Andover, Mass., and Millie Cook, Ottawa, Kan.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the Ottawa First United Methodist Church, sent in care of Quisenberry Funeral Home, P.O. Box 993, Tonganoxie, 66086.
More like this story
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance
- Long VA waits less of a problem in Kansas than elsewhere
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Tonganoxie City Council candidate questionnaire: Mike Vestal
- Auction for KU basketball shirt to benefit memorial scholarship fund