Obituary: Edna Lee Lester
Graveside services for Edna Lee Lester, 80, Tonganoxie, were Friday, Sept. 23, 2005, at the National Cemetery in Leavenworth.
Mrs. Lester died last Wednesday, Sept. 21, 2005, at Tonganoxie Nursing Center. She was born Dec. 9, 1924, in Kansas City, Kan., the daughter of Neal and Verna (Givens) Norris. She was a homemaker. On Jan. 18, 1941, she married Paul G. Lester in Liberty, Mo. He survives, of the home.
Other survivors include three daughters, Janice Ann O'Haro, Carthage, Mo., Glenda Lee Cox, Tonganoxie, and Linda Sue Cook, Kansas City, Kan.; seven grandchildren; 17 great-grandchildren; and two great-great-grandchildren.
Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie, handled arrangements.
More like this story
- Overland Park approves 165-mile bicycle network
- 8 years after tornado, Greensburg to have theater again
- Auction for KU basketball shirt to benefit memorial scholarship fund
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- Kansas City-St. Joseph Diocese Bishop Finn Resigns