Obituary: Wanda Darlene Brammer
Services for Wanda Darlene Brammer, 74, Kansas City, Kan., were Monday, Sept. 26, 2005, at Porter Funeral Home, Kansas City, Kan. Burial was in Chapel Hill Memorial Gardens.
Mrs. Brammer died Thursday, Sept. 22, 2005, at her home. She was born Dec. 22, 1930.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Norman Brammer. Survivors include a son, Gary Brammer, Tonganoxie; three daughters, Sheryl Benjamin, Kansas City, Kan., Nancy Phariss, Lawrence, and Sue LaPlante, Lee's Summit, Mo.; a brother, Robert Richards, Bremerton, Wash; eight grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
The family suggests memorial contributions to Catholic Charities Hospice, 2220 Central Ave., Kansas City, Kan., 66102, or Cancer Action Inc., 1831 Minnesota Ave., Kansas City, Kan., 66102.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Don't be a stranger to this pie social
- Kansas City-St. Joseph Diocese Bishop Finn Resigns
- Tonganoxie St. Pat's Parade organizers working to bulk up annual spring event
- Painting the town red, white and blue
- Baldwin City resident killed, another injured in motorcycle wreck in southern Leavenworth County