Obituary: Kelly Lynn Pollock Hale
Services for Kelly Lynn Pollock Hale, 38, Tonganoxie, were Saturday, April 1, 2006, at Corpus Christi Catholic Church in Lawrence. Cremation followed the service. A private family inurnment will be later in Holton.
Mrs. Hale died Wednesday, March 29, 2006, at Lawrence Memorial Hospital. She was born Aug. 15, 1967, in Holton, the daughter of Tom and Barbara L. Marshall Pollock.
She graduated from Lawrence High School in 1985 and attended cosmetology school in Topeka. She married Lloyd E. Hale on Feb. 10, 1990, in Lawrence. She was a member of the Lawrence Heights Christian Church.
Mrs. Hale co-owned and operated Statements Beauty Salon in Lawrence for the past seven years. She was previously employed for 10 years as a hairstylist at Becky's Salon in Lawrence.
Survivors include her parents; her husband; two sons, Tyler and Tanner, of the home; a brother, Pat Pollock, Lawrence; a sister, Angie Sutton, Lawrence; a paternal grandmother, Barbara J. Pollock, Holton; and a maternal grandmother, Ruth Drown, Holton.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the Oncology Unit of Lawrence Memorial Hospital, sent in care of Lawrence Funeral Chapel, P.O. Box 1516, Lawrence 66044.
More like this story
- Kansas oil and gas industries suffer while wind industry prospers
- Kansas governor signs bill limiting sex predator appeals
- While Kansas sees fewer earthquakes, more than ever rattle Oklahoma
- Kansas ponders new protections for campus religious groups
- Wichita says pot ordinance should be stayed till court rules