Obituary: Barbara LaDean Ranney
Services for Barbara Ranney 74, Kansas City, Mo., were Saturday, April 8, 2006, at Fry-Bross and Spidle Chapel, Kearney, Mo. Burial was in Fairview Cemetery, Kearney.
Mrs. Ranney was born Nov. 21, 1931, in Olathe, the daughter of Willard and Goldie Tharp Cross.
She married Gerald "Jerry" Ranney on July 2, 1955, in Kansas City, Mo.
Mrs. Ranney worked in the printing industry for 38 years.
Survivors include her husband, of the home; a brother, F. Jean Cross, Tonganoxie; and two sisters, Patricia Zuel, Pleasant Hill, La., and Kathy Parker, Kearney, Mo.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the American Cancer Society, sent in care of the funeral home, P.O. Box 520, Kearney, Mo. 64060.
More like this story
- Leavenworth County commissioners revoke bond support for proposed Tyson chicken plant near Tonganoxie
- Tyson putting hold on proposed chicken plant plans near Tonganoxie
- Tonganoxie mayor checking on potential conflict of interest with Tyson
- 'No Tyson In Tongie' effort adding supporters by hundreds in Tonganoxie area
- Kansas firm criticized for plan to hike electric rates $152 million