Obituary: Barbara LaDean Ranney
Services for Barbara Ranney 74, Kansas City, Mo., were Saturday, April 8, 2006, at Fry-Bross and Spidle Chapel, Kearney, Mo. Burial was in Fairview Cemetery, Kearney.
Mrs. Ranney was born Nov. 21, 1931, in Olathe, the daughter of Willard and Goldie Tharp Cross.
She married Gerald "Jerry" Ranney on July 2, 1955, in Kansas City, Mo.
Mrs. Ranney worked in the printing industry for 38 years.
Survivors include her husband, of the home; a brother, F. Jean Cross, Tonganoxie; and two sisters, Patricia Zuel, Pleasant Hill, La., and Kathy Parker, Kearney, Mo.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the American Cancer Society, sent in care of the funeral home, P.O. Box 520, Kearney, Mo. 64060.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie groups continue to evaluate future options for shared buildings
- City budget suggestions cause conflict on Shawnee council
- Newell Rubbermaid to expand Winfield, add 320 jobs
- GOP plan to overhaul Kansas school aid could move quickly
- Tonganoxie City Council eyes former post office, to have public forum on police station July 13