Obituary: Pauline L. Collinge
Services for Pauline L. Collinge, 92, Bonner Springs, were Monday, April 10, 2006, at Bonner Springs Church of Christ. Burial was in Maple Grove Cemetery in Tonganoxie.
Mrs. Collinge died Friday, April 7, 2006, at the Bonner Springs Center for Long Term Care Nursing Home. She was born Nov. 3, 1913, in Arrington.
She graduated from beauty school in Emporia and worked as a beautician for several years until she married Carl A. Collinge in 1939.
Later, she worked as a seamstress for Unitog-Brookfield Uniforms in Kansas City, Mo., retiring in 1994 at the age of 80. She was a longtime member of Bonner Springs Church of Christ.
Her husband died in 1979.
Survivors include a son, Larry Collinge, Tonganoxie; and a granddaughter.
The family suggests memorial contributions for scholarships to Genesis Christian Academy, P.O. Box 994, Tonganoxie 66086.
Alden-Harrington Funeral Home, Bonner Springs, handled arrangements.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie High boys get 1st victory at home tournament
- Tourney time in Tonganoxie and McLouth
- THS baseball riding three-game winning streak
- Tonganoxie tough at Butch Foster Memorial Baseball Classic, reaches title game for first time in school history
- Tonganoxie High wrestlers competing on Day 2 of state tournament