Obituary: Robert Alan Hoshaw
Services for Robert Alan Hoshaw, 56, Basehor, were Saturday, April 8, 2006, at Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Tonganoxie. Burial was in the National Cemetery, Leavenworth.
Mr. Hoshaw died Wednesday, April 5, 2006, at Providence Medical Center, Kansas City, Kan.
Mr. Hoshaw was born March 9, 1950, in Wichita, the son of Noah F. Hoshaw Jr. and Frances E. (Gresty) Hoshaw. He was a U.S. Air Force Vietnam veteran. He was a 1978 graduate of Cerritos College, Norfolk, Calif., and worked as a bank examiner for Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Kansas City, Mo.
He married Jeanette L. Davis on April 22, 1983 in Tulsa, Okla.
Survivors include his wife, Jeanette Hoshaw, of the home; a son, Ted LaVigne, Ottawa; four daughters, Jeanie Jackson, Houston, Lisa Phillips, Fort Worth, Texas, Michelle Quinn, Bonner Springs, and Bobbie Jean League, Florida; a brother, David W. Hoshaw, Fredricksburg, Va.; a sister, Kathy Lynn Nivison, Stevensville, Mont.; and 13 grandchildren.
Condolences may be left at www.quisenberryfh.com.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie City Council eyes former post office, to have public forum on police station July 13
- Tonganoxie City Council hears preferences for new police station
- Kansas City Connection: Getting pumped for postseason baseball
- Some Wichita city officials open to discuss Confederate flag
- Tonganoxie St. Pat's Parade organizers working to bulk up annual spring event