Obituary: Lyman H. Frost
Lyman H. Frost, 80, died Sunday, July 30, 2006, at Doctors Hospital at Renaissance in Edinburg, Texas.
Mr. Lyman was born Feb. 18, 1926 in Mirabile, Mo.
He served in the Navy from 1944 to 1946. He worked for Lawrence Freight Line for 35 years and retired in 1982. He then moved to Alamo, Texas.
Mr. Frost is survived by his wife, Betty Frost of the home; a son, Mike Frost, Lawrence; a daughter, Pam Rayton, Phoenix,; two sisters, June Ford, Hamilton, Mo., and Winona Filley, of Cameron, Mo.; six grandchildren and nine great-grandchildren.
Funeral arrangements were under the direction of Memorial Funeral Home of San Juan, Texas.
More like this story
- Court revives lawsuit from ex-detective who exposed beating
- Organization Orientation: Tonganoxie Civic Club
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- Tonganoxie police looking for information regarding case of man trying to lure middle school student into vehicle
- Tonganoxie High golf continues to improve scores