Obituary: Lyman H. Frost
Lyman H. Frost, 80, died Sunday, July 30, 2006, at Doctors Hospital at Renaissance in Edinburg, Texas.
Mr. Lyman was born Feb. 18, 1926 in Mirabile, Mo.
He served in the Navy from 1944 to 1946. He worked for Lawrence Freight Line for 35 years and retired in 1982. He then moved to Alamo, Texas.
Mr. Frost is survived by his wife, Betty Frost of the home; a son, Mike Frost, Lawrence; a daughter, Pam Rayton, Phoenix,; two sisters, June Ford, Hamilton, Mo., and Winona Filley, of Cameron, Mo.; six grandchildren and nine great-grandchildren.
Funeral arrangements were under the direction of Memorial Funeral Home of San Juan, Texas.
More like this story
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor
- Tonganoxie police investigating sexual assault case involving 13-year-old
- Man injured after his handgun goes off in Kansas theater
- Falcon that went missing in Hutchinson returned to owner
- Court revives lawsuit from ex-detective who exposed beating