Obituary: Luanne Lynne Kietzmann
Services for Luanne Lynne Kietzmann, 59, Fort Myers, Fla., will be at 6 p.m. today, Aug. 16, 2006, at Tonganoxie Christian Church. Burial will be in Rochester, N.Y.
Ms. Kietzmann died Sunday, Aug. 13, 2006, at Providence Medical Center in Kansas City, Kan. She was born May 15, 1947, in Rochester, the daughter of Raymond and Lillian Way Usborne.
She taught math and physical education at Easton and Tonganoxie schools and was a member of local and Kansas teachers associations.
Survivors include two sons, Brian Kietzmann, Basehor, and Chad Kietzmann, Tonganoxie; two brothers, Ronald Usborne, Ontario, Canada, and Roger Usborne, San Diego; and four grandchildren.
Friends may call from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. today at the church.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the American Cancer Assn., sent in care of Quisenberry Funeral Home, P.O. Box 993, Tonganoxie 66086.
Online condolences may be left at www.quisenberryfh.com.
More like this story
- Jewel on Main to have diva show Saturday
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls
- Auction for KU basketball shirt to benefit memorial scholarship fund
- Tonganoxie Community Historical Society soup and chili feed today at Methodist church
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation