Obituary: Patricia A. Freeman
Services for Patricia A. "Patty" Freeman, 66, Bonner Springs, will be at 7 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 18, 2006, at Alden-Harrington Funeral Home, Bonner Springs. Cremation is planned.
Mrs. Freeman died Sunday, Aug. 13, 2006, at her home. She was born Aug. 12, 1940, in Kansas City, Kan.
She married Neil D. Freeman on May 16, 1981, at First Christian church in Bonner Springs, where she had lived until her death.
Survivors include her husband, of the home; three sons, Bill Pardew, Don Pardew and Vince Pardew; two stepdaughters, Bobbie and Roni Freeman; a brother, Bill Harland; and 13 grandchildren.
Friends may call from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home.
More like this story
- Accept the Chiefs' Challenge in Tonganoxie
- Judge blocks Kansas' ban on 2nd-trimester abortion procedure
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- KCC workers opt to leave civil service for pay raises
- Kansas GOP leader demands Davis exit from voter rules suit