Obituary: Patricia A. Freeman
Services for Patricia A. "Patty" Freeman, 66, Bonner Springs, will be at 7 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 18, 2006, at Alden-Harrington Funeral Home, Bonner Springs. Cremation is planned.
Mrs. Freeman died Sunday, Aug. 13, 2006, at her home. She was born Aug. 12, 1940, in Kansas City, Kan.
She married Neil D. Freeman on May 16, 1981, at First Christian church in Bonner Springs, where she had lived until her death.
Survivors include her husband, of the home; three sons, Bill Pardew, Don Pardew and Vince Pardew; two stepdaughters, Bobbie and Roni Freeman; a brother, Bill Harland; and 13 grandchildren.
Friends may call from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home.
More like this story
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Crowded field for Position 2 on Tonganoxie USD 464 board
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Kansas school funding dispute heading back to high court
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes