Obituary: Frances Jeanne Moore
Frances Jeanne Moore, 75, McLouth, died December 19, 2006, at her home.
She was cremated. Private inurnment will be in McLouth Cemetery.
Mrs. Moore was born on July 27, 1931, in McLouth, the daughter of Robert Aaron and Ella Leanna (Green) Graham.
She married Elmer "Bud" Dean Moore on January 15, 1948, in McLouth. He survives, of the home.
Other survivors include three sons, Robert Moore, Johnson, Kan., James Moore, McLouth, and Larry Moore, Oskaloosa; a daughter, Janeice Smoots, Emporia; nine grandchildren; and 10 great-grandchildren.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the Jefferson County Home Healthcare or Hospice, sent in care of Quisenberry Funeral Home, P.O. Box 993, Tonganoxie 66086.
More like this story
- Kansas panel considers limits on public workers' bargaining
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Feds: Hotel owners replaced legal workers with immigrants
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Kansas lawmakers considering proposals on public employees