Helen Ruth (Oelschlaeger) Packard
Services for Helen Ruth (Oelschlaeger) Packard, 81, Bonner Springs, will be at 10 a.m. today, Feb. 1, 2006, at Alden-Harrington Funeral Home, Bonner Springs. Burial will be in Bonner Springs Cemetery.
Mrs. Packard died Friday, Jan. 27, 2006, at Providence Medical Center, Kansas City, Kan. She was born Aug. 26, 1924 and had been the owner and operator of the Redwood Drive Inn in Bonner Springs since 1978.
Her husband of 35 years, Cecil Le Roy Packard, died in 1979.
Survivors include three daughters, Elaine Bundy, Basehor, Marilyn Murray, Bonner Springs, and Norma Courtney, Tonganoxie; three sons, Dale Packard and Chuck Packard, both of Bonner Springs, and Jimmy Packard, Tonganoxie; six brothers, Leo Oelschlaeger, Linwood, Robert Oelschlaeger, Texas, Bernie Oelschlaeger, Gardner, and Orville Oelschlaeger, Everett Oelschlaeger and Richard Oelschlaeger, all of Tonganoxie; 14 grandchildren; and 25 great-grandchildren.
More like this story
- Kansas City streetcar construction to finish this fall
- Newell Rubbermaid to expand Winfield, add 320 jobs
- Kansas Senate panel to consider expanding liquor licenses
- Community walk to mark 1-year anniversary of shootings at Jewish sites
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues