Obituary: Clarence Gergick
Services for Clarence Gergick, 76, Tonganoxie, were Tuesday, Feb. 14, 2006, at St. John the Baptist Church in Kansas City, Kan. Private burial was planned at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Kansas City, Kan.
Mr. Gergick died Saturday, Feb. 11, 2006, at his home. He was born May 29, 1929, in Kansas City, Kan., the son of Peter and Katherine Gergick. He moved to Tonganoxie in 1970.
Mr. Gergick had worked as a Kansas City Star carrier and a respiratory therapist at the Kansas University Medical Center, Kansas City, Kan.
He had attended Donnelly College and Kansas City Kansas Community College.
He married Bernice Sutulovich on June 19, 1948, in Kansas City, Kan. She survives, of the home.
Other survivors include two daughters, Cathy Moreland and Rose Mary Gergick; three sons, Clay Gergick, Mike Gergick and Paul Gergick; three brothers, Edward Gergick, Ernest Gergick and Robert Gergick; six grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
The family suggests memorial contributions to Sisters, Servants of Mary, St. John the Baptist Church, or to Catholic Charities Hospice.
Skradski Funeral Home, Kansas City, Kan., handled arrangements.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie police chief commended for actions at scene of motorcycle accident
- Motorcycle-vehicle wreck near Tonganoxie sends 2 to KU Hospital
- Kansas House rejects calling for new constitutional convention
- Tonganoxie bids farewell to Class of 2016 with Saturday graduation
- BB gun clubs seek access to Kansas schools