Obituary: Lucille M. Siddens
Graveside services for Lucille M. Siddens, 87, Tonganoxie, were Tuesday, Feb. 14, 2006, at Grandview Cemetery in Riley.
Mrs. Siddens died Saturday, Feb. 11, 2006, at St. John Hospital, Leavenworth. She was born June 5, 1918, in Leonardville, the daughter of Charles and Cora (Busher) Scott.
She had worked as a cook for Champion's IGA in Tonganoxie and was a babysitter. Mrs. Siddens was a member of the Tonganoxie United Methodist Church, and the Tonganoxie Rebekahs.
On Nov. 7, 1936, she married George Siddens in Salina. He and a daughter, Betty Richter, preceded her in death.
Survivors include three daughters, Norma Moore, Lansing, Susanne Heien, Houston, and Vicky Burk, Lawrence; a brother, Charles Scott Jr., Olsburg; two sisters, Pauline VanDerbur, Council Grove, and Lois Borg, Manhattan, Kan.; nine grandchildren; 16 great-grandchildren; and two great-great grandchildren.
More like this story
- Kansas man driving combine leads law enforcement on chase
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- 3 suspects in custody after high-speed police chase ends in Lawrence
- Former Tonganoxie resident sentenced to 19 years in case involving KCK officer
- Kansas warns drivers to watch for deer