Obituary: Robert F. Robinson
Services for retired Army Sgt. 1st Class Robert F. Robinson, Leavenworth, will be at 11 a.m. Tuesday at Davis Funeral Chapel, 531 Shawnee St., Leavenworth, with the Rev. Alice Purvis officiating. Burial will be in Leavenworth National Cemetery.
Mr. Robinson died Feb. 4, 2006, at Providence Medical Center, Kansas City, Kan. He was born Feb. 4, 1930, in Plainview, Texas, the son of Franklin O. and Zula Whitesel Robinson.
Mr. Robinson was a career military officer. He worked as an investigator for an insurance company.
On March 15, 1947, he married Mary L. Halcombe. She survives, of the home.
Other survivors include three daughters, Mary Kathleen Armstrong, Victoria Louise Cook and Jenny Elaine DeCavele; and numerous grandchildren and great-grandchildren. Two sons, David F. and Robert S., preceded him in death.
The family will receive friends from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. Tuesday at Davis Funeral Chapel.
More like this story
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers