Obituary: Johnnetta A. Carr-Haines
Services for Johnnetta A. Carr-Haines, McLouth, were Tuesday, Feb. 21, 2006, at Faith Deliverance Family Worship Center, Kansas City, Kan., with Christine Dunn officiating. Burial was in Sunset Memory Gardens, Leavenworth.
Mrs. Carr-Haines, 60, died Feb. 13, 2006, in McLouth. She was born Sept. 11, 1945, in Kansas City, Kan., the daughter of John L. Carr and Dorothy Hearron.
Survivors include her husband, Walter Haines Jr., of the home; a son, Jason Carr, McLouth; her mother, Dorothy Carr, Kansas City, Kan.; two brothers, John L. Carr III and Terry F. Carr, Roeland Park; and three sisters, Benita Edwards, Denise Rhodes and Estellar Fuller, all of Kansas City, Kan.
Lawrence A. Jones and Sons Funeral Chapel, Kansas City, handled arrangements.
More like this story
- Man injured after his handgun goes off in Kansas theater
- Kansas City Connection: More holiday events, tasty eats and food for your ears
- Legal fight focuses on western Kansas millionaire's estate
- Kansas City Connection: 36 Months in Kansas City
- Kansas City Connection: a place for good jazz, eats; Starlight lets it go