Rollover accident sends woman to hospital by air ambulance
A rollover accident just north of U.S. Highway 24-40 and 243rd Street resulted in a driver being taken to a hospital by air ambulance Thursday afternoon.
The accident occurred shortly after 3 p.m. The driver was extricated from a small Dodge car that had landed upside down in a wooded ravine between 24-40 and 243rd Street, or County Road 27.
A person at the accident scene said the woman was traveling north on 24-40 when she crossed the oncoming lane and into the ravine. It's unknown whether she was wearing a seatbelt.
Check back to the The Mirror Web site for more information.
More like this story
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas committee review bill to boost tobacco, alcohol taxes
- Top Kansas GOP lawmakers to unveil school funding proposal
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty