Anna Christine Smith
Services for Anna Christine "Chris" Bruntmyer Smith, 43, Linwood, were Tuesday, Jan. 24, 2006, at Linwood Baptist Church, with the Rev. Stephen Smith officiating. Burial was in Oak Hill Cemetery in Lawrence.
Ms. Smith died Thursday, Jan. 19, 2006, at her home.
She was born Feb. 23, 1962, in Lawrence, the daughter of Arley and Lola Smith. She graduated from Linwood High School in 1980 and the Kansas City Kansas Community College nursing program.
Ms. Smith worked as a registered nurse for 12 years at Liberty Hospital, retiring because of health reasons. She also had worked at hospitals in Ottawa and Lawrence and at Dr. Susan Lill's office in Overland Park.
Survivors include her parents, Linwood; a sister, Leanne Mathews; her paternal grandmother, Anna P. Robinson, Lawrence; and her companion, Donald Bruntmyer, Liberty, Mo.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the Breast Cancer Foundation, Leavenworth Hospice or the Oncology Clinic at Liberty Hospital, sent in care of Alden-Harrington Funeral Home, 214 Oak St., Bonner Springs 66012.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- Hallmark to transfer printing work from Georgia to Kansas
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Kansas district court judge sues over state law on courts