Obituary: Barbara Jo Haufler
Services for Barbara Jo Haufler, 70, Tonganoxie, will be at 7 p.m. today, July 5, 2006, at Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie, where the family will receive friends one hour before services. Burial will be at 10 a.m. Thursday, July 6, 2006, at Mount Zion Cemetery, Vassar.
Mrs. Haufler died Sunday, July 2, 2006 at her home. She was born March 9, 1936, in Michigan Valley, the daughter of Hap and Edna (Hart) Wischropp.
She was a teacher's aide for Unified School District 204 and a member of Emmaus Lutheran Church, both of Bonner Springs, and a homemaker. On Oct. 3, 1954, she married Harold E. Haufler. He survives, of the home.
Other survivors include a son, Steve Haufler, Tonganoxie; two daughters, Jolinda Young, Orlando, Fla., and Julie Hickey, San Antonio; two sisters, Lyla Ramirez, Marshall, Mo., and Carole Ann Zellmer, Butler, Mo.; and six grandchildren.
The family suggests memorial contributions to K.C. Hospice, sent in care of Quisenberry Funeral Home, P.O. Box 993, Tonganoxie 66086. Online condolences may be left at www.quisenberryfh.com.
More like this story
- 9-year-old batboy honored at team's 1st game since his death
- Resident asks to consider educational opportunities for former Tonganoxie Elementary School
- Dad of batboy, 9, who died, supports batboy tradition
- Tonganoxie USD 464 special meeting tonight for superintendent search, teacher contract
- Tonganoxie City Council agenda for April 6, 2015