Obituary: Ryan Joseph Burke
Services for Ryan Joseph Burke, 20, Edgerton, were Monday, July 3, 2006, at Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Tonganoxie. Burial was in Sacred Hearth Cemetery.
Mr. Burke died Thursday, June 29, 2006, at his home. He was born on June 22, 1986, in Shawnee, the son of Steven and Cathleen (Harrison) Burke.
He was a member of the Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Tonganoxie. He graduated from Tonganoxie High School in 2004, where he lettered in football and baseball. He was a Kansas State Scholar who was a student at Kansas University, Lawrence.
Survivors include his parents, of the home; a brother, Rory Burke, Lawrence; a sister, Shelby Burke, of the home; his maternal grandparents, Dee and Mary Harrison, Farmington, Iowa, and his maternal great grandmother, Elizabeth Allaman, Farmington, Iowa. Condolences may be left for the family at www.quisenberryfh.com.
More like this story
- Kansas battles pay-related turnover among prison staff
- Tonganoxie High grad on Belmont Dean's List
- Mature Living: Government: No benefit hike for Social Security next year
- Kansas opens state workers' health plan to same-sex spouses
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues